What's Not Accepted
- All U.S. Bought Beverage and Alcohol Containers
- Any beverage containers that you purchased from the US or other countries will not be refundable as you didn’t pay recycling deposit here in Canada.
How do I know if my containers are from the US?
Check your containers’ volume measurement. Did it say ml or oz? If it says oz, this is likely the contaienrs from the U.S.
Can I still recycle U.S bought beverage containers?
Yes you can. Even thought you won't get any refund on U.S beverage containers, you can still recylce them here in Canada. Just drop them off with us and we will recycle them for you.
Is there a full list of registered brands for beverage containers that I can recycle?
Yes. You can visit Encorp Pacific for a list of registered brands.
- Appliances not Powerd by Electricity or Batteries
- Any appliances that are not powered by electricity or batteries are not recyclable.
- Large Appliances
- Large appliances are not recyclable: · Dishwashers · Ovens · Washers · Dryers · Commercial and Industrial appliances · etc
- Built-in Appliances
- · Celling fans · Central Vacuums · Some Microwaves · etc
- Appliance with Refrigerant
- · Air Conditioners · Refrigerators · Dehumidifiers ·etc